- Complete all order forms, including orders for t-shirts, flowers, DVD’s, and program advertising. When the other little girls get that stuff, your own child will be miserable if she does not get the same stuff. You will also be miserable and feel like a loser parent.
- Put on more blush. If your child’s cheeks do not look feverish, apply additional blush. It is almost impossible to apply too much blush. Too little blush and your child will look like a washed out zombie.
- Find a babysitter. Babies do not enjoy 2 hour performances.
- Watch quietly. Your child will not hear you when you call out, “And gallop, and gallop, and gallop, and stop…” Your spouse will hear and shush you.
- Enjoy the show. The spice drops are really cute and so are the other performers. You will be amazed that your child – the same one who hides behind you when introduced to new people – smiles, remembers all steps, and does not freeze on stage.