Jason’s teeth to date:
1. Lower left central incisor (Jason’s first tooth emerged at 6 months. He had 1 lone tooth or more than a month before tooth 2 finally erupted.)
2. Lower right central incisor
3. Upper left lateral incisor (I didn’t notice this tooth until the doctor was checking Jason’s throat. I wasn’t expecting the lateral incisors to erupt before the central incisors.)
4. Upper right lateral incisor
5. Central right incisor
6. Central left incisor (This tooth is just a gum lump with a small white tip protruding.)
3, 4, 5, and 6 are slowly emerging in a quadruple teething play, leading to much finger sucking and drooling.
Here is some random teething trivia. According to the Mayo Clinic website, baby teeth generally fall out in the same pattern that they arrived. Have you found this to be true with your kids?
Diagram from the ADA website.